- This event has passed.
Focus You – March Class
March 18 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 pm$447
A six week class for small business owners focusing on these aspects of YOU...
* Fear and understanding what drives it. The four aspects of fear and how to work through them
* Thoughts and Boundaries. How we have the ability to control our emotions by controlling our thoughts. Setting effective boundaries and not having judgement about the behavior of others.
* Why are we doing what we're doing. For some we need to reconnect to our why, and others aren't sure what their why is.
* Visualizing the success we want to have. Working through conversations we have with ourselves that keep us believing a less than successful outcome is possible
* Time & Routine. Setting up effective habits for success
* Belief systems surrounding our success.
6 weeks drives home the change we're are striving to make, establishes consistency in making these changes and provides each person with a small group of people going through the same transformation. Cohesion by discomfort.... Everyone succeeds more when we have others to keep us accountable. We also think we can if someone else thinks we can.
Time: 1130-1230 (please feel free to bring lunch)
Class size is maxed at 10 people, so please register before spots fill up.
Location: Hands In Harmony on 32nd St
Payment will be due by Friday March 15th. Check, and PayPal accepted
- March 18
8:00 am - 11:30 pm